Here's the scoop - our bloggers took the day off, so Mrs. Kirr was able to write the blog post today!
During Genius Hour yesterday...
* We first watched a video about pursuing our passions.
* Three people in per 5/6 shared books through book talks.
* Other students in per 8/10 posted book reviews on the blog.
* Mrs. Kirr shared a letter she wrote to David Levithan, the author of Every Day, as her response to this book she loves.
* Mrs. Kirr REALLY wants everyone to read something that interests him/her.
We are here!Yes WE ARE HERE! We were abducted by Mrs. Kirr! But luckily, we got away before Mrs. Kirr's giant saw trap shredded us to bits. Wait! What was she telling you? To read something that interests you, don't let her mind tricks get to you! As always, we read books. ( the BANE of human existence). Your Reading home work is to not read, although Mrs. Kirr would say differently. She has found us, so we must disappear. If we're still alive next week, we will give you yet another report on the evil doings of Mrs. Kirr. Da Da Daaaaaa!